PC

Peace Corps Volunteer Experiences: August 31, 2010 to November 24, 2012


Sunday, November 21, 2010

Por fin! Unas fotos....



I know it´s late and maybe a little dumb to post pictures of my Niquinohomo house and family the day before I leave, but, here is my room.
In the first one you can see the Jonas Brothers, and in the second you can see Eclipse.


This is the kitchen and dining area, and that dog is Pupi.


This is the rest of the house kind of minus the living room...and the central patio thingy.



I don´t know...there were stuffed animals up for drying...I thought it was funny...it looks kind of bad. Also, the door that sayd "Gaby" is my room.



This is tio Bismarck and Gaby sitting in front of the TV, behind them is the living room...

Host mom on the computer in the living room....Pupi on the floor on the bottom left corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment