PC

Peace Corps Volunteer Experiences: August 31, 2010 to November 24, 2012


Friday, November 19, 2010

"I figure I´m a walking blog, you just need to plug your headphones in" and "Every other eggplant I buy has a worm"

A lot of things have happened in the past week and a half. I can´t really write about all of it, but it´s been crazy and swearing in is in 3 days.

Ummm...I´m really gonna miss everyone that has been a part of training. I have so much organizing to do of stuff and thoughts and PLANS.

I´m kind of excited about all of the free time im gonna have to post a bunch of pictures and study up on TEFL and things I can do and settle in to my house and community. Very eager to make friends, and still happy with the ones from Niquinohomo ;).

Basically that´s all: my head is scrambled eggs but right now I´m gonna go out with some aspirantes and some Nicas and go a little wild (hopefully) probably for the first and last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment