PC

Peace Corps Volunteer Experiences: August 31, 2010 to November 24, 2012


Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Chunchitos"

This family and this town are suppperrrr religious. This is going to be difficult. Maybe it´s just my family, and I just need to meet other people, but even my 19 year old nephew is always just...singing religious music, and stuff. I don`t think I have a problem with it itll just take some getting used to. And I`m tired all the time again but I think that`s just what happens to me when I have to start over.
I think I`m just gonna pull an all nighter one of these nights to write this portfolio, because now I just want to spend my remaining time in Niquinohomo hanging out with Niquinohomo people and the other trainees. And be myself while I´m in a more...liberal and open minded town.

BUT, just like I had mama Conchita when I was sad in Niquinohomo, I have these adorable twins here in Dolores. And Myerli, their 5 year old lil sister, who is teaching me a lot of vocab.

No comments:

Post a Comment