PC

Peace Corps Volunteer Experiences: August 31, 2010 to November 24, 2012


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Frustrated. (I just happened to be frustrated at the moment i was tryingto think of a title)

Scratch that internet schedule...my schedule isn`t consistent enough for me to make those kinds of promises. Today I ate some spinach for the first time in Nicaragua. I met the ministry of education delegate for my municipality, and also met this awesome volunteer who lives in the municipality next to mine. She`s gonna let me follow her around for a while, and maybe take over some stuff when she leaves!! Today I`m going to observe (and maybe lead some activities in) one of my counterparts classes at a nearby university, which is pretty intimidating but I can`t let on that I`m intimidated. I`m trying to email some pictures to someone but this computer is so slow that its realllyyy frustating and my lack of cell phone signal AT THE SAME TIME is extremely frustrating right now as well. Also the fact that I have to pay for my internet time and its really not much but its stressing me out all the same I dont know how much extra money I have after I pay for food and rent and stuff. blegh.

No comments:

Post a Comment