PC

Peace Corps Volunteer Experiences: August 31, 2010 to November 24, 2012


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pictures of Dolores

I know my sister posted some pictures on facebook, and I will probably post these on facebook, but I wanted to post some here too!

In the green is Karellys(10), in the jeans and plaid is Mallerly(5), in the orange is Karellya(10), and in the yellow is Naomi(6 months). Karellys, Karellya, and Mallerly are my host sister, Janet`s, kids, and Naomi is my host brother, Raul`s, third kid.


This is Franco, Raul`s second kid, in the car on the way to the beach on Christmas day, eating some chocolate-covered marshmallow thing.


This is my host mom, Isolina, at the beach. My sister has posted much nicer pictures of her, though.


This is my room, from the doorway.


This is the lavandero, which is like the bathroom sink, the kitchen sink, and the laundry area.


This is the kitchen.


This is the living room.


This is my host dad, Francisco, with Naomi, in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment