PC

Peace Corps Volunteer Experiences: August 31, 2010 to November 24, 2012


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Incidences.

The other day in this cyber cafe (the one that I am in, the best one in the Dolores, the best one I have been to in Nicaragua) I met this guy named Paul who is from Canada and he is an industrial engineer (or something) and he told me how he has a bunch of Indian friends and has been to India and has been to a garba in India, and was like "It`s funny, I`ve been all over the world, and I met my wife in Pali." (Pali is a supermarket chain in Nicaragua). Anyways he got married and has been living here for 7 years. He`s a little older, and he was interesting.
There is this place called El Mirador, and it`s just like this pretty lookout over the Laguna de Apoyo, and it is in Catarina which is a town right next to Niquinohomo, anyways, the other day I went there and got a little private concert from Luis and his friend, which was really really nice, I have videos I`ll put them up as soon as I can. He plays the violin and the guitar and sings; it`s all pretty dreamy, I know.
My sister is coming to visit tomorrow!! That`ll be fun and nice with awkward meetings with all of the people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment