PC

Peace Corps Volunteer Experiences: August 31, 2010 to November 24, 2012


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My host mom just killed a chicken to eat for lunch. I didn`t see it, but I could hear the chicken running around.
Also, I`ve been spending far too much money lately, going places and doing things, so that needs to stop. Sorry Luis, we`ll just have to settle for wandering the streets of Dolores.
I got a big fat package in the mail from my aunt containing tons and tons of Christmasy goodies from Trader Joes and I`m a little overwhelmed but loving it all.
Going to Niquinohomo to (hopefully) party hard for New Year`s, but we`ll see what happens.
I have spent the last week being depressed and homesick and antisocial, but that`s changing today.
I still need to do that gender post, I`ve been taking notes, my host mom has some crazy stories about her life (and other peoples...)

1 comment:

  1. actually next time can you see if the chicken runs around "like a chicken with its head cut off"?

    ReplyDelete