PC

Peace Corps Volunteer Experiences: August 31, 2010 to November 24, 2012


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mi Niña Bonita

So there are some frustrations I should note:
There are 5 trainees sharing one counterpart, so its very hard to be able to teach a class, and we have to teach 4 by the end of training and write portfolios on them and stuff.
Actually thats the biggest one.

Youth group is back on track with our regulars at our old location because the instituto failed. (not the students though, never) and let me just tell you about Carlos and Dinora and Cindy and Jose Alberto and Andrea and Sabjha and Ana and Ines: I dont know what to say but I love them. Even when they walk out of youth group to text their boyfriends and show up half an hour late.

Um, Julie has a really hot nephew who is 20 or 21. That´s pretty much all I have to say about that. Oh and hes in a band. I drool.

And I miss garba season a lot. So, I might start something here. Well see.

Also, you get to click on a link and read updates about my life, so I expect emails or something from yall. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment