PC

Peace Corps Volunteer Experiences: August 31, 2010 to November 24, 2012


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Emo warning...still "El arroz esta llorando porque no lo comiste!" LOL and "Are you approaching Zen?"

Yesterday I walked into a room with a bunch of confidence and walked out feeling like shit. It was my first really bad day (apart from my sick ones). Basically I made a fool of myself in front of my boss. TOtally unacceptable. If I had written this post last night it would have been much uglier, but I´m over it, for now.

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY IT´S GONNA BE CRAZY.

I guess I´ll post the big news tomorrow.
Also, Halloween is this weekend, and there is some celebration called aguizote...anyway my family wants me to dress up in my sari. We´ll see about that. Also the volunteer that last lived with my family is coming tomorrow to party. That should be funn.

1 comment:

  1. what embarassing thing did you do in front of your boss

    ReplyDelete