PC

Peace Corps Volunteer Experiences: August 31, 2010 to November 24, 2012


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I´m hungry...

So I´m sitting at school, just finished planning with Mercedes, got some time to kill before my class with Tania, a little tired because I´ve been having sleeping issues becauseof noise and randomly waking up in the middle of the night for no reason. Also, I think I need to just be on Zyrtec for the rest of my time here. And I bought some delicious fruit to feed myself for breakfasts, but I have no desire to eat when it´s 6:30 in the morning. But right now, at 8, I am a bit ravenous. Things are getting a bit better because I took one day off of one of my classes, things would be great if I could sleep well. But I actually have free time now. I actually get BORED now. Which is kind of nice, for now. My phone broke because I kept dropping in, and the guy in Dolores who fixes cell phones and video games tried to fix it but I ended up just buying a new one. I´m also gonna give him my laptop, which has been pretty slow for years, but I never installed a REAL antivirus program that I had to pay for on, just the free ones that you can download which he says apparently don´t really protect you at all. Also, the enter key on my laptop broke, which I will see if he can fix for an additional fee. He probably thinks I´m a rich irresponsible American who doesn´t care about my things. Oh well. But it might be a good thing if my computer falls apart (it´s like 6 years old) because I have been wasting a ton of time on facebook and the internet and watching The Office and thinking about starting to watch Glee now that I have internet access in my house. I could be spending that time reading and studying and improving myself and my projects. Oh yeah, this weekend I am going all the way up to Quilali to visit Julie! It´ll be a good 8 hour bus ride, but there is no school on Monday because of Mother´s day here. I´m going with Sam, and apparently a few other volunteers are gonna be there too. I am probably the farthest one away though. I´m glad I´m finally gonna see other parts of Nicaragua. I´m going to observe a class of Gilberto, one of the San Gregorio teachers, today, so that should be interesting. Also, Luis recently joined what appears to be some kind of boyband, but I´ll have to see him perform to explain exactly what it is. It involves singing and dancing at parties and stuff. I´m going to laugh at him when I see him, which might be horrible of me, but I can´t wait to see it, haha. I´ll try to post a video. K I should go now. Byebye. Also please add me on Skype, I prefer that kind of talking to gchatting these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment